The Wizard101 Spiral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wizard101 Spiral

All about the Wizard101 Spiral!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Our new Fansite
The Spiral Update is looking for applicants! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:39 pm by laminrk

» We need YOU! :)
The Spiral Update is looking for applicants! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:49 pm by laminrk

» The Wizard101 Spiral Commercial
The Spiral Update is looking for applicants! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:41 pm by laminrk

» Wizard101 Spiral Commercial
The Spiral Update is looking for applicants! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:20 pm by Cody

» Who here likes to level?
The Spiral Update is looking for applicants! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:18 pm by laminrk

» Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Spiral Update is looking for applicants! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:26 pm by laminrk

» How to get a glow effect in GIMP (My way)
The Spiral Update is looking for applicants! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:58 pm by Holy Heart

» The Spiral Update
The Spiral Update is looking for applicants! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:45 pm by Holy Heart

» The Spiral Update is looking for applicants!
The Spiral Update is looking for applicants! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:59 pm by Holy Heart

The Spiral Update is looking for applicants!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holy Heart
Site Artist
Site Artist
Holy Heart

Crowns : 14580

The Spiral Update is looking for applicants! Empty
PostSubject: The Spiral Update is looking for applicants!   The Spiral Update is looking for applicants! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:59 pm

Hello all,
as leader of the 1st Spiral official news, I have decided to open up positions for the Spiral's newest addition- The Spiral Update!

Leader- Holy Heart(Grace)
Camerawoman-laminrk(Rachel)
Photographer-POSITION OPEN
Scout-POSITION OPEN
Artist-Holy Heart, but POSITIONS ARE OPEN

We will update every SATURDAY.

More positions will be added as this week passes so if you are interested, check back often to see if this post has been edited (:

Job Descriptions:
Leader~Organizes the different groups & features and makes sure they go as planned.
Camerawoman~Videotapes features in-game & uploads them to YouTube. Link will be PM-ed to me & put in the next week's edition.
Scout~Thinks of ideas for the next week's features.
Photographer~Find pictures of things we need for the week's edition.

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PM ME.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY PM ME.

Back to top Go down

The Spiral Update is looking for applicants!
Page 1 of 1