The Wizard101 Spiral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wizard101 Spiral

All about the Wizard101 Spiral!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Our new Fansite
The Best Training Pet Technique! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:39 pm by laminrk

» We need YOU! :)
The Best Training Pet Technique! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:49 pm by laminrk

» The Wizard101 Spiral Commercial
The Best Training Pet Technique! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:41 pm by laminrk

» Wizard101 Spiral Commercial
The Best Training Pet Technique! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:20 pm by Cody

» Who here likes to level?
The Best Training Pet Technique! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:18 pm by laminrk

» Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Best Training Pet Technique! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:26 pm by laminrk

» How to get a glow effect in GIMP (My way)
The Best Training Pet Technique! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:58 pm by Holy Heart

» The Spiral Update
The Best Training Pet Technique! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:45 pm by Holy Heart

» The Spiral Update is looking for applicants!
The Best Training Pet Technique! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:59 pm by Holy Heart

The Best Training Pet Technique!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HappyHour
Novice Wizard
Novice Wizard
HappyHour

Crowns : 4473

The Best Training Pet Technique! Empty
PostSubject: The Best Training Pet Technique!   The Best Training Pet Technique! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:01 am

The way I train my pets is the best way you could possibly train your pets, unless you are a spoiled rich kid that no one likes and buys a Mega Snack pack!

First: Go to the Jade Oni, if you are not a high enough level for this boss, get a high level friend to take you to it.

Second: By the time you kill the Jade Oni a couple of times you should have some pretty expensive stuff. Go to the Wizard City Bazzar and buy the most of the highest level pet snacks you can get there.(MAKE SURE THAT IT IS OF THE SAME SCHOOL AS YOUR PET FOR A BOOST Very Happy)

Third: Go to the Pet Pavillion, Train your pet as good as you can from the on.

Keep doing this and your pet will be Ancient in not time!

HappyHour is out! PEACE!
Back to top Go down
Melody
Site Artist
Site Artist
Melody

Crowns : 24547

The Best Training Pet Technique! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Training Pet Technique!   The Best Training Pet Technique! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:37 pm

Well.. The first part isn't very nice. Also, this isn't in the right forum.
Back to top Go down

The Best Training Pet Technique!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wizard101 Spiral :: Wizard101 related guides, tips and walkthroughs :: Gardening Guides-
Jump to: