The Wizard101 Spiral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wizard101 Spiral

All about the Wizard101 Spiral!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Our new Fansite
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:39 pm by laminrk

» We need YOU! :)
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:49 pm by laminrk

» The Wizard101 Spiral Commercial
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:41 pm by laminrk

» Wizard101 Spiral Commercial
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:20 pm by Cody

» Who here likes to level?
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:18 pm by laminrk

» Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:26 pm by laminrk

» How to get a glow effect in GIMP (My way)
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:58 pm by Holy Heart

» The Spiral Update
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:45 pm by Holy Heart

» The Spiral Update is looking for applicants!
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:59 pm by Holy Heart

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SpellBlade
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
SpellBlade

Crowns : 27144

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:15 pm

[center]Forum Rules
1. No Foul Language- you cannot post foul, or inappropriate language here such as cursing, and/or cussing. You will be warned for that.
2. Inappropriate Pictures- Please do not post ANY inappropriate pictures, or have anything bad in the picture, which includes cursing.
3. This is a kid-friendly site- Everything needs to stay appropriate for anyone who views the site.
3b. Please do NOT create multiple accounts on this site. If you were banned, you will stay banned for the period it is sentenced. If your account hasn't been activated yet, then the activation link is in your email. If a multiple account is created, one or both will be banned/deleted.
4. Personal Information- Do NOT post any personal information. Such as your age, or city, township, county, or area you live in. It is okay to say what state or country you live in.
5. Forum Staff- Please respect the forum staff here. Just because your thread may be closed, doesn't mean you've done anything wrong. The staff works hard here, and they advise you to follow these rules. If you want to become a forum staff, you need to be nice, active, and helpful. If you constantly ask to be a staff member, your chances go down each time asked.
6. SPAM- No spamming, which means posting twice in a row in one thread, or posting any more than 7 smilies.
Your post will be edited or deleted, and you will get a warning.
7. Respect- You need to respect all the members here, weather you like the person or not.
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
7b. Do not talk about other sites, or post links to it. This includes it on the chatbox. The only sites you may post links to or talk about is This site (thewizard101spiral.forumotion.com) , or Wizard101.com.
8. Report button, and backseat modding- do not backseat moderate, which means to be like a staff when your not. Instead of saying "This is spam, which is not aloud" which may have nothing to do with the topic, just use the report button. Which can be found on the right side of a post.
9. More Rules Apply in different forums. Those rules will be and/or are sticked.

CHATBOX RULES
The chatbox is a part of the site, so any rule broke in it will also count as a warning.
1.1- There is to be NO foul language in the chatbox. You will be banned from it for a certain amount of time.
1.2- Inappropriate Pictures are NOT aloud in the chatbox either. You will be banned from it.
2.1- SPAM- There is no spamming aloud in any forum, or any Forumotion website. It is against our rules, and our servers' ToS (Terms of Service).
2.3- If you post more than 3 smilies, then you'll also need text in the message so its not considered spam.

SITE WARNINGS-
Warning 1- Just a warning.
Warning 2- Just a Warning.
Warning 3- Temporarily Banned.
Warning 4- Just a Warning
Warning 5- Permanently Banned.
Backseat moderating counts as a half warning.

There are certain rules in certain forums that also need to be followed, so please view those if you haven't before posting there.
If you have any questions about the rules, PM a staff member.

Thank you,
W101 Spiral Staff

[b]
Back to top Go down

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1